Fish Collagen Peptide
Collagen peptides are a versatile source of protein and an important element of healthy nutrition.
Their nutritional and physiological properties promote the health of bones and joints, and contribute to beautiful skin.
The product Lapi Collagen Peptides can be obtained from fish skin gelatine (Fish Collagen Peptide) or from bovine skin gelatine (Bovine Collagen Peptide).
The raw material for the production of collagen peptides is gelatine derived from animals skin.
The first step is to obtain the gelatine from the collagen, which is naturally present in the skin of animals: this is achieved through chemical treatment, extraction in water and purifi cation.
With the use of an enzyme, gelatine is then hydrolysed to collagen peptide.
- Excellent solubility
- Stable against food acids
- Brilliant clarity
- No precipitation or floculation in liquid applications
- Low viscosity
- Neutral in taste and odour
- Nutricosmetics: skin health is the cornerstone of the “Beauty from Within” movement.
- Cosmetics: collagen peptides products for topical personal care applications.
- Food Bars: collagen peptides improve texture in hi-protein formulations.
- Beverages: dry-mix and ready-to-drink beverages are an ideal platform for collagen peptides.
- High-Protein Foods: little impact on food texture, with improved texture found in protein bars.
- Sports Nutrition: stable protein in readyto-drink formulas with minimal impact on overall flavor profile.
- Tablets: the powders can be used in direct compression applications.